samedi 17 janvier 2009

Juste un petit bonjour / Just a quick hello

Je ne vais pas m'attarder, car mon bon lit et mes mots croisés m'attendent... je passe vous dire bonsoir, après un samedi très attendu et bien optimisé ici : cuisine, ménage, promenade, couture, émission de jardinage à la télé, et copies aussi ! Maintenant dans les plumes. Bonne nuit.

I'm not going to write a lot, for my comfy bed and my crosswords are waiting for me... I'm passing by to say hi, after a much awaited Saturday that was really made the most of : cooking, cleaning, walking, sewing, watching my gardening show on TV, and paper grading too ! Now off to bed. Goodnight.

2 commentaires:

Dana and Daisy a dit…

If a manicure was part of your day then I would have said a perfectly complete day.

It sounds wonderful!

Lorrie a dit…

Bonsoir, Carole...

Congratulations - you won the Valentine mobile giveaway on my blog.
Send me your address and I'll get it in the mail this week.

Email: lorriedolores (at) yahoo (dot) ca

with no spaces and replace the ( ) with the appropriate symbols